new Vortex owner

So I get this email from a friend of mine (from whom I had
previously borrowed his brother's Vortex), saying, "my brother
asked me to sell all his stuff, including the Vortex, so I
immediately thought of you" (this is the same guy from whom
I have previously purchased a Marshall half-stack).

:-)

It took me a little longer than usual to type the reponse
because I was so excited I kept missing the keys (or typing
too many characters).

Anyway, after a reasonable price and a dinner, I am now the
proud owner of a Lexicon Vortex.  Sweet!  Came with power
supply and the two-stepper switcher pedal, but not the
continuous one.  I can probably do a voltage conversion on an
existing one.  What's the deal with it?  Does it go from -5 to
+5 or something?  Never mind, I'll look it up...I just wanted
to announce that I am now a full-fledged looper.  A "real" one.
One of you guys, rather than just a wanna-be.

Alright, not really.  But I own a Vortex.
--
I remain,
:-Peter aka :-Dusty :-Chalk