Here's what I need in a digital delay. Recommendations?

This is the list of things which I want in one unit, if any one of these features is missing, I don't want it. I need at least 4 seconds of delay. I need a sample and hold mode. I need stereo outputs. I need to be able to tweek the time control and get a smooth sweep in pitch (pedal control of this would be nice but not an absolute necessity). I need multi tap delays with individual panning and pitch shifting for each tap. One other feature which I'd *really* like to have but will forgo if I can get all the others is, the ability to use midi signals to adjust the speed of the delay to various levels in a rythmic sequence, resulting in a step-like change in pitch allowing me to craft pitch shifted melodies from a simple looped drone. Is my dream impossible?