4'33"

> 4'33"  The XTREME MIX.  If you listen to it............it's way quieter
than
> any other version ever recorded. ;-)

that's because you should have opened the windows first;-)

it's not a silent piece at all really, the score tells the performer
to open the windows of the auditorium to let in sounds from
outside.
The rustling of leaves, singing of birds,
traffic noise .....whatever , that was the music.

I guess the "silent piece" stuff was invented by music critics.

....and have to agree about the prepared piano stuff,
excellent music whether you heard the "theories"
or not.

andy butler