Re: The First Ever Palo Alto Looping Music Festival: ThursdayJan. 23rd (California, USA)

> I will be going on the radio live tonight to talk about looping, promote
>the
> show, and play cuts from all of the participating artists.  AND, guess
>what,
> there's a live stream on the internet.  Here's the details:
>
> Monday Jan, 20th 9:00-10:00pm (Pacific Time)
> KZSU 90.1fm  (Stanford, California)
> http://kzsulive.stanford.edu/  (live audio stream)
>
> If you get the chance, tune in, and if you're in the area, come say hi at
> the show!
> Jon

wow jon -just got done listening to the show & whhheeeewwwwwwwwwww
so cool to hear some great looping stuff on the radio(over the net)
andres dueling guitar-ricks dayglo, cara quinns guitar and yer rhythms all
came over the waves bright and clear-goodonya
so sad i cant make that show but hope to catch up w/ one of um-
goinloopee
stan