From: jimfowler [mailto:jimfowler@prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 5:39 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Fripp in LA

>when Mr. Fripp was asked how he wished to be
remembered, quipped he, "I wish to be forgotten."

then put down the guitar or stop releasing records.  i, like most of us
here, like kc and soundscapes, but the more i hear fripp talk, the more i
think he's full of shit.

he knew what he was getting himself into when he started kc, so i have no
pity.

-jim