jam man click

It's not always there, but when synched to a midi clock I'd often get a
click.  Repeater had nothing to do with it.  I'd go months without hearing
it, but if I listend or didn't set up my levels right, it sure was there.
Not horrible, but there.  I think it was only when synched to a midi clock.

Mark Sottilaro