Goin' Loopy in San Diego

Louie Angulo [mailto:laab2000us@yahoo.com] wrote:
Hi Gary,
Anything loopy happening in San Diego? I will be there
in february
cheers
L.a
**  Now there's a good question--none of our friends came south on the
"Giants of Looping" tour--there are a couple of performers who use looping
to augment their sound--I will check it out and see what's shaking.
When in February, Louie?
Gary
PS  That weather you saw on TV wasn't the norm--we get most of our rain
(all
14" of it!) in the winter.  But it looks like no rain anytime soon--a Santa
Ana wind is in the forecast for Friday.  Weird weather this season!
PPS  Still waiting to hear from ANYBODY who has used a Lexicon MPX G2 into
an Echoplex Digitial Pro--specifically those of you who have used the MIDI
clock in the MPX to drive the EDP with Loop IV. What are your experiences?
Steve Lawson (you're not back in England yet), have you tried this?  Todd
Reynolds (new Eventide disciple)?