DL-4 Question

Hi there loopfolks,

Well, after deliberating with myself about it a while.
A week ago I decided to purchase a Line6 DL-4. While
I have been a longtime, happy user of EDPs sometimes
I just don't want to haul my 16-spaces of rack to a gig
-- ya know? I figure the DL-4 could be the looping heart
of a very portable mini-rig. So far so good?

Well, I took delivery of the little green thingy yesterday
and the box had no instructions in it. Is this normal?
While I did play around with it for 2 or 3 hours with
some satisfaction it still seems to me that this is
a gross omission. Even stupid little Boss pedals come
with at least **some** instructions don't they?

Plus, the info on the box itself is pretty vague and really
doesn't cover much that is useful beyond the whiz bang
marketingspeak. Something tells me there **is** some
sort of info sheet for this thing, but my unit got shipped
without it for some reason. I called the store and they
took my number and said they'd see what they can do.

Geeeez, I have a gig with the thing in 10 days and this
particular store is known for not getting things in a
timely fashion. Anybody out there know what I'm missing?
Is there a website with the info or can someone post me
a PDF, JPEG or text file? Heck anything would help. I get
the distinct feeling that some of the knobs and buttons
have different functions in different modes. But what
the heck are they?

Thanks,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

ArsOcarina@aol.com