Re: Refining performances (previously, RE: Real instruments...)

>It gets hairy forgetting to disengage the Repeater midi sync and creating
>new loop on the EDP- or leaving the drums up and all of the sudden you
>hear
>the beat go to 300 bpm. This is only one of many things I see in my
>current
>setup- and I consider trimming the possibilities down to avoid such
>results.
>We must remember to keep OURSELVES in the musical moment as well- which
>goes
>hand in hand with this whole topic.

its really the technology that should care for this stuff.
for me, the most important improvement in Loop4 is the RecordMode SAF
because it stopped my only such preocupation. I feel a lot more at
ease to start new loops any time. But for others this may be useless
or interfering.
So we have to create a lot of parameters to leave every musician at
ease and then all complain about the thick manual...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org