From: LedZep2K1@aol.com [mailto:LedZep2K1@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 7:45 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: subscribe

hey guys,
i'm new to this, just got a line 6 DL4 the other day. i'm a pretty good
guitar player and musician but i'm still learning to make good loops.  any
basic tips?  i'm looking for a rock type thing like howie day does only
more
rock and roll based.  im into the stones, zeppelin, all that classic rock,
if that helps.