PS  Post in plain text, y'all

From: David Clarke's last reply--
Paul,
You're welcome.  Please feel free to ask any questions should you have any.
Only reason I'm letting it go is that I recently bought two new acoustics
and never used the Repeater.  Now I have to help pay for the guitars.
Dave
To "Butch"s message:
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Electrix Repeater
Thank you for the information about the $950.00 Repeater.
Paul
Concerning the original Message -----