looping MPEGs

I am currently editing MPEGs of myself at performances, most of the time you actually see and hear that i am using my pair of EDP's

is there a free place to post these on the web?

I don't know much about it yet, but I've tried e-mailing them and posting them in my yahoo group and I get the impression that they are just to big to place anywhere...

If there is not a free place, what is my next option? How and where can you fit an MPEG or several MPEGs to have available for free public download online?