Re: Tu2: looping software for PC: a rave review from a NON-endorsee

This sounds pretty exciting. I'm a registered user of version 1 and even
with its more limited capabilities it has served me well over the past
year. Great code (and I'm also no way affiliated with this BramBos).

Scott

--
  Visit the the home of Hebephrenic, The Hot Buttered Elves, & Sunshine

                     http://www.tapehissrecordings.com

          and our sites at the world's largest online cut-out bin

                     http://mp3.com/hotbutteredelves
                       http://mp3.com/hebephrenica
                    http://mp3.com/sunshineallthetime

                ....and for a whole new kind of music....
                         http://www.tapegerm.com