Repeater To Repeater OS upgrade question

Hi,

At the moment I have two Repeaters here, mine with OS 1.1 and one with
OS 1.0 that I just bought on behalf of a friend that lives 1000 km from
here. I would like to update the OS of the new one but I do not have,
and I do not wish to buy, a CFC reader. There must be a way to move the
system on my 16 mb CFC card to the new Repeater?

(found no info at the Electrix web site)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival