SV: Repeater To Repeater OS upgrade question

> Från: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]

>   Per, simply place the card in the repeater you wish to
> update, and then
> play the os as if it were a loop.   In other words,  dial it up on the
> display, and I believe you then simply press play.   -HOpe
> this helps...
>
> Smiles,

Thanks. I tried this but it did not update the OS. I guess you have to
start by saving the update file, "rprt-10.raf", on the card. My problem
is that I cannot do this without a CF card reader.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival