Re: Of interest to those with an Echo Pro

Yeah, while you're at it, could you find out why the Repeater's MIDI clock
sucks
so hard?  It really sucks that manufactures will release a product
unfinished or
not performing to it's advertised spec and then when asked about it will
respond,
"do what now?"  Then they finally will discontinue a product and say, "oh,
sorry
that product is no longer supported."  While IVL is honoring the Repeater's
warrentee, I think they should also be liable for ironing out all the
major bugs.

That being said, I bought a second Repeater after Electrix went down
knowing full
well I was buying it *as is*.  Sometimes you just have to accept your
gear, warts
and all.

good luck,

Mark Sottilaro