SV: Quick stutteries and question on clearing loops

> Från: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]

>   Ah, almost forgot, I'm using sus record to get the quickie
> lil' loops. Which brings me to a question I have.
>   According  to the manual, which I'm periodically poring
> over, one can't clear loops with a long press of record in
//snip//
> with the FCB or some such midi controller this week, but is
> there a way
> short of midi at the moment?   -or even with midi for that matter?

I prefere to bring the feedback pedal up all the way and wait patiently
for one loop ;-) There's also a midi command to clear loops that I
normally apply only between songs. The EDP functions are called
"LongUndo" (note number 67), "GeneralReset" (62) and "Reset" (61).

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival