NEXT LOOP thanks KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it and thank you so much for pointing me there!

I really appreciate it...

I found my answer in this paragraph:

SwitchQuant=CYC means that the Echoplex will wait until the current cycle finishes before switching. This is nice for keeping things sync'd and rhythmic. For example, you record something in loop number 1. As the loop is playing, you press Next somewhere in the middle. The echoplex display will show "L 2", which tells you which loop you will be going to. Pressing Next again shows "L 3", and so on. When the end of the loop arrives, you jump to the one displayed.