RE: I'm Working on a Description of Looping . . .

Our moderator inquired:
Why not have the description explain what the music sounds like, as opposed
to how you create it?
Ummm, could that be because I'm never sure?
Actually, it might be similar to what I did in Santa Cruz (probably) but
the
thrust of the program really is going to be the technology, rather than
getting minors to sing along with "Under the Boardwalk" . . .
Probably won't do "Wailing Wall" either . . .
Gary