Re: loop IV for a beginner

Andre so eloquently stated,

> Aye carumba,

> ...  What I do have some issues with is the
> tendency to want to dive into the more sophisticated functions of the
> Echoplex without having a good solid foundation on the basic
> functions.
> Or worse yet, never even getting a good grasp on what the basic
> functions
> are.

Andre,

I agree totally.  However, I find the manual(s) confusing and difficult
to follow.  It's hard to even know what's in the box, let alone how to
use it.

It would be great if you or some other Echoplex Master would put
together an ECHOPLEX TUTORIAL VIDEO.  I bet a two-hour video could cover
the basic front-panel functions pretty thoroughly.  What I would really
like to see, is an oral explanation of the functions, in some logical
order, with an audio example illustrating each and every fuction, with
alternate endings and discussions of how quantization and SUS modes
affect the functions.  Just the basic meat-and-potatoes using the front
panel, no MIDI or other advanced strangeness.

Andre, you would be the perfect person to star in such an ECHOPLEX
TUTORIAL VIDEO!

Is there anyone else out there who might like to see an ECHOPLEX
TUTORIAL VIDEO as described?  If so, how much would it be worth to you?

-Hans