RE: Expressive MIDI guitar (a looping source!)

Here's the link to the V2 synth resynthesis sample I heard:
http://www.voes.be/vg-88/sounds.html - specifically, the Wave-synth sample.

Btw, the Sitar model now included in V2 (a sample is also featured on the
page above) is not intended to be a model of an acoustic sitar, iirc, but a
model of an electric guitar that has a special bridge which electronically
provided a sitar-like tone (I've seen this instrument played before,
specifically by Dean McGraw, but cannot recall the name at the moment).