Minimalist rigs, form factors, etc.

I've had a lot of stuff packed away and I just hauled out a very minimalist
looping rig today consisting guitar --> DG-Stomp --> EDP --> powered
speaker. Besides the fact that I started exploring unrounded glitch effects
that I've never really been known for (curse you Andre and Cara ;-) ), I
was
somewhat surprised at how well such a small configuration worked for me.
This as I'd been planning a new version of my small 6-space rack.

First thought: Gee, I should see whether I can still get a Yamaha DG-80 and
then I could just stick the EDP in the effects loop and have one less thing
to haul around. (This, of course, ignores the fact that I'd probably want a
foot controller for the DG-80, but it's models are a bit more detailed than
those on the DG-Stomp.)

Second thought: Hmm. Even with such a rig, where do I put the EDP? Andre is
doing something to have it on the floor but tilted up to be visible, but
that still seems a bit awkward.

Third thought: As if doing the blackface EDP+ weren't enough, wouldn't it
be
cool if there were a floor unit that combined the EDP footswitch with the
Echoplex guts. (Cooler still if it had something like the Boomerang's
rotary
fader which I've never used but which looks good for toe operation.)

If that last one existed, then I could just carry around the DG-Stomp, the
Echoplex floor unit, and a powered speaker.

Mark

P.S. Repeater for sale. Essentially pristine condition. Very minimal use.
$725 plus shipping.