[LOOPSTOCK] Loopstock 2003 Official Announcement

Dear Loopists,

I am very pleased to announce the dates and location for the 2nd annual
Loopstock Festival!

Loopstock 2003 will be held Saturday and Sunday, April 5th and 6th at
Chumash Auditorium, located upstairs in the Julian McPhee University
Union on the campus of Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo,
California U.S.A.

I just got the venue confirmation this morning, so I've not had much of
a chance to plan everything out yet, but watch your INBOX for more
details in the coming days, including information on how you can
participate as a performer and/or volunteer for this year's event.

Please mark your calendar, and plan on being in San Luis Obispo on April
5th-6th!

Yours,

-Hans Lindauer