RE: EDP+Adrenalinn examples?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP+Adrenalinn examples?

Nice stuff!

Thanks!

EDP + Adrenalinn = lots of possibilities!

I love the way drums sound backward...it is a different concept
including the drums in the recorded loop rather than playing along on a
separate box.

How to figure out a way to change the Master / slave sync relationship
between the 2, as well as on my Midi Time Piece II, with a single
footswitch? The EDP will do it without a problem (a simple preset change
in Loop IV), but I don't think you can change the Adrenalinn sync source
via midi. Nor can you change the drum / wet (guitar) volume ratio via
midi either. And on the sequenced effects you need to have the drum
sequence engaged to hear any effect.  Thankfully you can totally mute
the drums, and/or have each go to a separate left / right channel.

BTW, I checked out the Evolver site. There is some similarity in these
two units. Similar matrix grid, step sequencer, etc...

Neil