Re: Hey! I'm back! What did I miss?

the list. So, what did I miss?

There's something called the Echoplex, now. :)

[Okay, you mostly missed all of our smart-alacky answers, didn't you?]

Nice to have you back, Jonathan.

Dennis Leas
-------------------
dennis@mail.worldserver.com

What Bridge?

         IN EARLY 1946, returning to San Francisco from an overnight
shakedown cruise on a destroyer escort, we passed under the Golden
Gate Bridge. A spectator on the bridge yelled down, "How long you
been out?" One of our recruits responded, "When did you build this
bridge?"

  --Contributed to Reader's Digest (rd.com) "Humor In Uniform" by
Ralph W. Dallman

[...and I hope I win a prize for the first person to post a "Reader's
Digest" quote to Looper's Delight...gawd, what is the world coming too!]