regarding GIG SPAM

I personally think it is wonderful that
loopers are 'spamming' the list with announcements of
gigs.

It means we are becoming a healthier community and getting
our stuff out to the public in greater numbers.

Even if I can't make a Boston or Washington D.C. or New York
loopfestival or gig, I really feel connected, emotionally and
spiritually, with all the folks who are doing, analogously,
what we are doing out here in our neck of the woods in Northern
California.

I just propose that we add   Gig SPAM:   'such and such a gig'
to our subject in our e-mails so that everyone has the option
of deleting them if they aren't interested.

You know, I was at the flea market today and told the young
guy who regularly sells me my double soy mocha out there that
I'm leaving for a 12 country tour this summer in May.

He said, "That's amazing.......only three years ago you were telling
me that you were nervously preparing for your first ever solo
looping gig".  Wow, did that take me back!

That all happened largely because of this community.

I say  GIG SPAM on!!!!!!       .........and delete when you aren't
interested
(although I have a hard time understanding why you wouldn't be, frankly).

yours, Rick Walker