Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

forgot to mention the upgrade for the  rang from nelson is 75.00. sweet.
also you can hear my boomerang in its live application looping my voice and
guitar etc on my listen page under music.

check out tune numbers;

on the bestov cd click numbers 10 and 15. if you dont have real audio i can
send you the mp3s also.

also there are many conflicting opnions as to what operating system goes
with what edp and which colored edp means what. can some one out there just
spell it out in simple text? i couldnt even tell you what the current epd
is
with all the various upgrade etc.

thanks!

when you get the rang + you get exactly that.

loop on fiends!

jimmy

http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com