Re: live looping drum machine?

Do you have any online samples? Iım semi-drum-machine-less right now (not
counting my HandSonic). Iıve thought about fixing that, but I want
something
thatıs good for on the fly tweaking. The leading candidates seem to be the
Electribes and the Machinedrum (though I'm having a hard time justifying
the
expense of the Machinedrum).

Mark

on 2/27/03 10:55 AM, Looping9string@aol.com at Looping9string@aol.com