Re: -On DL-4, Loop time... -was- Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

  Hi, Re:  rhythmic patterns of half and full speed, Yes, the EDP can do
this quite easily, and when copying to a new loop, you're actually in
multiply mode by default, so yes.  What effect are you going for with the
multiply?...

Smiles,

Cara

At 11:36 AM 2/27/03 -0800, you wrote:
>        - Kirkland  <> wrote: Switch into half speed mode when starting a
>loop, and you now have 28
>secs. of loop time, with little or no audible loss of fidelity.
>-just an FYI, in case you weren't aware of it already... Have a great
>day!...
>
>Smiles,
>
>Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.