Re: FS: Oberheim Echoplex w/foot controller- $500

At 12:21 PM 3/1/2003, Legion@helpwantedproductions.com wrote:
>Epilogue: If anyone out there does know an HONEST and COMPETENT Echoplex
>tech then please let me know. Also if anyone knows where I can get the
>schematics that would also be appreciated as my local tech is good but
>won't touch it without them. Perhaps I'll try one more time although at
>this point I'd just as soon sell it and forget it ;(

Gibson has been doing Echoplex service at their strings and accessories
division in Illinois with reasonable competency and honesty for several
years now. Shane Radtke is the person to contact there. He can most likely
fix the problems with this unit fairly easily. His contact info is readily
available on the Looper's Delight echoplex page:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

kim