Re: LIVE Sound Card choices for Mac Live Loop programs?

I have an M-box and I am waiting to receive the ultra low latency drivers
written by propagamma (check http://www.usb-audio.com/). These drivers
promise very low latency across USB. I will let u know if they work when I
recieve them in the next couple of days.

Can't help thinking though that a firewire audio interface would be more
reliable and just plainly a better use of $400, depends if u can wait for
the m-audio one to come out.

However u do get pro-tools 6 with the M-box!
Geoff