Re: Lexicon MPX G2

Thank you everybody for those informations.

It reinforces my impression that this unit is especially suited for
looping since:
- it has a looper in it
- it can send and receive MIDIclock to sync this internal looper to an
external
- it has a insert between two effect stages for the external looper and
- you can choose for any effect to be before or after the inserted looper.

Seems you dont quite agree on the reverb quality...
I sometimes use very long reverb, over 20sec, so I wonder...

I am amazed that no one seems to have experience in syncing the
internal looper with an external one.

Gary tried without success

I suggest to start with the G2 being source, so the manual sais:

"Clock Send
You can choose to have the MPX G2 transmit MIDI Clock at the current tempo
rate by setting this control to On and Tempo Source (in the Edit menu) to
Internal. "

Did you try this Gary? And set the EDPs Sync=IN and watch the green
dots flashing?

Once it works, please try to record a loop on both units and keep
them running a while to see whether they fall apart.

Once this works, it might be interesting to try the other direction,
but if they really use the same soft as for the Jamman, this may be
the wrong way, since many reported clicks from the Jamman when its
slaved.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org