Re: FS: Oberheim Echoplex w/foot controller- $500

Howdy again Dave -

Legion@helpwantedproductions.com wrote:

> shipping but no confirmed sales. Again, the first person to confirm the
> sale via phone first and pays ASAP gets it.

(grins) PICK ME MONTY, I'LL CALL YA!  Umm.. what's yer number?

Seriously, if you need a real-live-over-the-phone voice confirmation,
just let me know when to call, your phone number, and I'd be happy to
call.  I've gotta go out and fix somebody's water well for the next few
hours right now, so it might be pretty late for you when I get back.
Maybe tomorrow morn if that'd be better?

Thanks - dirt (aka Daniel Pratt)