Re: repeater noise problems

> I think there were some units with defects, but I think a lot of peoples
>issues
> with the Repeater stem from the fact that it's strictly a line level
>device and
> doesn't do well with guitar/instrument level stuff.  Tricky to set up
>your gain
> stages if you're going into a guitar amp.

What about using the front panel input, which is for instrument level
signals?
I've used it and it seemed to work fine. I don't remember it being more
noisy
then the rear inputs, but it is mono and you may need to use a different
working
methodology to your looping.

Then you'd use an attenuation cable to get the Repeater's line level
output back
down to instrument level to use in your guitar setup. Electrix used to
have a
schematic for making one on their website (in the Repeater FAQ, I believe).

Greg