Deadly EDP bug

I've been trying to work around a serious flaw in my EDP's performance for some time now.

When switching between loops, while synched to midi clock, almost every time the unit loses the start of the bar, and the 'bar start' flash comes up on the wrong beat of the measure. I can do this repeatedly, though where the start of the loop ends up seems to be unpredictable. I have to stop the midi clock to 'realign' the timing.

Could it be the midi clock is poor? I've synched it to the XL-7, and to the repeater clock, with the same effects.

Could it be my unit? Is this something that has been seen before?

Thanks!

..bIz...

«.· ° ·.groovetronica.com.· ° ·.»