Re: newbie needs help

If you want to grow into something, find a used Echoplex Digital Pro
(Oberheim or Gibson) and upgrade to Loop IV later (embedded software
upgrade
found on Aurisis.com). Loop III will do so much for you and when you
become
hooked, you'll be part of the next generation of mind blowing loopers out
there. I wish I had started earlier.  Be patient, though. Read the manuals
of
everything you buy. Read them until you understand them (not that you
don't
already...) and ...that's it. I wouldn't spend $500.00 unless it was
towards
the EDP. That's my two bits.