Re: Tubes! They do a ____ good!

Heh, my band got our bass playing to switch to a tube preamp (ART
SGX2000 Nightbass) and transistor power-amp when we got together and
told him we'd never help him move his SVT rig (enclosed in flight cases
no less) again.  We'd be playing bars that sat 100 people and he'd have
two cabs with 8 ten's in them.  That's just wrong.  Once I turned his
amp all the way down and he never noticed.  His feed into my monitor
was plenty for all of us.

Mark