Groove Boxes -was- Re: Here's a tune for review...

  <smile>  Naah, Groove boxes aren't OT!  -you can loop live with the
sequencer in the 505, and I personally also use it to pitch repeater loops
via the seq or D-Beam.  I haven't tried it with the EDP yet, but plan to
soon...  -Have a great Sat. eve!...

Smiles,

CQ

At 01:32 AM 3/9/03 -0800, you wrote:
>I've been communicating with Jimmy George offlist for a couple weeks and
>he
>suggested I put this tune up for review by y'all.  I was hesitant, because
>it is not really loopy, but when I perform it live, it will be.  Also, the
>mentions of Squarepusher, Aphex Twin and grooveboxes all (all of which are
>off topic -- I'm waiting for the wrath of Kim to come down on me) kind of
>lead to this.
>
>My tune is here:
>
>http://www.neoprimitive.net/jlucas/audio/lto/lto-endoverendremix.mp3
>
>It is a drum 'n' bass fusion remix of this alterna-emo rock tune, by my
>friend's band:
>
>http://24.208.184.171/tmp/full/end%5Fover%5Fend%2Emp3
>
>Sounds like a lot of people here are very musically tasteful and
>knowledgable, so I'll take anything anyone cares to dish out regarding
>this.
>I am playing fretless bass on the remix.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jesse

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.