Re: newbie needs help

Ok I wanted to update my needs a little and get some advice... First off..
I have been looking at the "Boomerang" but it doesn't do stereo. Is there
anything that does stereo looping??? What are my options for stereo?

Also, what is the most basic looper? I know the Boss DD-5 delay pedal has
loop mode. any other suggestions in this range?

Thanks,

Josh