Re: FCB1010 + EDP -- control change or note?

Yeah, what Mark said.  To be slightly more precise: using notes, the
FCB1010
*will* transmit "note off" when the pedal is released.  It *will not*
transmit a zero value CC message when the pedal is released.

So, use notes.

And yes, programming it is no fun.  But the results are nice.

Doug

> on 3/10/03 7:06 AM, jimfowler at jimfowler@prodigy.net wrote:
>
> > just picked up an FCB1010 to control my 3rd EDP...programming is a real
> > pain...anyhow, i recall some time ago there being a discussion
>regarding
cc