Re: An Introduction (new guy)

Welcome Will!

This is the best music list going.  I've almost never had a question go
unanswered or have at least 5 different opinions stated about any
topic, although I think the main focus is looping audio.... with tube
amps! ;) (Don't kill me Kim or you'll never get your speaker stands!  I
swear I'll bring them by soon...)

Anyway, I'm out the door right now, but I can't wait to listen to your
post.

Mark Sottilaro