Re: Loop4 EXP mode: An observation

on 3/11/03 12:07 PM, Matthias Grob at matthias@grob.org wrote:

> hm, you want the pedal to control FB while Overdub is engaged and the
> front pot when nothing is added to the loop? So you need to go to the
> front pannel when you want a plain fade out (your second state)...
> does not quite make sense to me... can you explain?

I'm going to have to go to the panel either for fade out or for changing
feedback while evolving the loop. Fade out strikes me as the better of the
two for which to sacrifice foot control.

With Loop mode, you obviously can get both a Hold and a Fade by adjusting
the feedback pedal, but it's more of a dance if you want to overdub for a
while at lower feedback and then go into hold. I guess the thing to do
would
be to do the overdubbing, then take the feedback to 100%, and then exit
overdub.

Mark