Re: delay time + Echo Pro ?

Hi Louie,

It was my question about bar resolution. I'm not sure if this is the
"right"
term, but what I mean is that, whatever  tempo a MIDI clock is running at,
you
may want your delays to come back at 1/4 notes, every two bars, 1/8th notes
etc. I have a t.c. rack and a couple of synth modules that, as well as
offering
delay times in miliseconds, you can also choose from 1/32 to 1/1 including
triplets and save this within the programme. This is what I asked about the
Delay Pro, when used with MIDI clokck, whether you can access such timings
and
save them - instead of tapping in the tempo.

Ian.