SV: Per's loop rig...

> Looks suspiciously similar to the one I am building...
> http://www.neoprimitive.net/jlucas/tmp/js_rack.jpg

Wow, cool! Gator rocks!

> How much does your's weigh, Per?  I want to know what I am in for.  :)

Ouch - way too much! (more than a laptop ;-)   I can lift it for shorter
passages and I keep a cart for longer transports. But it is too big to
balance on the cart and threatens to tip over all the time. But it sures
feels good to have the stuff well protected.

> One of the cool things about that Gator case
> (http://www.gatorcases.com), I think, is that > it has more
> rack spaces on the back than on the front (mine is 6U front,
> 10U rear -- Per's is bigger),

Oh no, mine is the same size :-)
http://www.boysen.se/pboy_looping_rig.jpg

Per