Portable DAWs vs. PCs

Yes,and most of theses portable DAWs like the Roland
VS series,Yamaha,etc. are integrating decent software
to syncronize to your PC.Iīve been doing most of my
recording with Sonar and my Aardvark 2496 soundcard
which is very nice, but i havenīt yet upgraded my
terrible ME o.s.to XP because of the damn
drivers,after 2 years the new released ones from
Aardvark are still giving people headaches!
It would be nice if we could use something like Sonar
or Cool Edit with this machines,wouldnīt it?
L.a

=== message truncated ===

=====
www.labalou.com