[looper's] OT: volume pedals

I use three Ernie Balls - they doubled the weight of my floorboard
case!...one for controlling the feedback loop in my four-track/delay
setup, one for the final mix of loops into my amp, and one for
controlling the reverb on my '66 Princeton.  I put them directly next to
each other (I use right-angle plugs) so I can control two things at
once, fun for doing reverb swells at the same time as increasing a big
delay wash.

For you wah fans, I heard that Stevie Ray Vaughan sometimes taped a
piece of rack-mount between two wahs.  That way he could click down on
the center, turn them both on, then set one to a fixed frequency (check
Joe Satriani) and play with the other, with some manic results.

no more guitar hero mentions, I promise...

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com