Re: Volume pedals

Why not go with a Morley?  I've got one that I've had for probably 10
years that's as good as the day I bought it.  Why?  It uses a light and
a light sensor to vary a resistor: nothing to ever wear out.  Great
design.  I had an Ernie Ball and it got scratchy fairly quickly, that's
when I got the Morley.

Mark