Re: THAT 1 GUY

Title: Re: THAT 1 GUY
mike silverman<that1guy> is a friend-he used to play bass in <the mermen> back in '99 and he opens for them every chance they get. he is one great guy,very unassuming,edp user and just a great entertainer. he used to be in a band here in the sf bay area <the fabulous hedgehogs> and boy did they rock the boat!
anyway i think he lurks here, cause i'm always tellin him about LD-ya wanna sync somethin-mike is the guy to talk to-he has a unique rack setup that is pretty impossible to describe, from live snare to linndrum-from cello strings/violin bows to electric saw(!) and that impossible pipe that he beats the hell outa w/ the smoke comin out the top!!

stan

Has anyone ever seen THAT 1 GUY?

My looping trio "9 & ZEN" got to open for him as he came through Montana!

I was floored! I rate him close to Andre LaFosse as far as an incredible musician / looper!

He truly is an artist! I bought his disc too! It's very good!

I really dig watching people who are very good at looping, knowing a bit about their gear helps me be twice as entertained!

I just kept repeating myself... OK that was good! OK now that was cool! Wow, I never thought of that! ETC......

He is VERY worth seeing, and I would suggest buying his disc!

www.that1guy.com

At least go to his site and look at "the magic pipe" this his crazy instrument that he built himself!

He has lyrics, and humor!

When I grow up... I want to be similar to That1guy, or Andre LaFosse w/ my EDPs!

Check him out!