RE: Dragging Instruments

 Gator makes one, and it rocks. Keep all the plugs in the mixer, just
open the top and go.
http://www.gatorcases.com/sections/prdct/proaudio/console_rack.htm
I think there are a few on Ebay now. I got my 10x6 rack on Ebay for
$100, new, a MARS store liquidation, I think.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com