Re: New Album Preview Part 1

> How ya like me now[?]

Well, I've listened extensively to your material posted on your site. The
micro stop-n-go stuff is alien to me as it should be. When I listen to
this music, I wonder if this may be one of the paths music will take in
the next 20 years. I wonder if The Doors would have foreseen Alice in
Chains. Anyway, anything this innovative is bound to go through some
development, fostered either by the pioneer or by the inevitable copy-cats
that follow. I'm not sure that this is the end of this music's path and I
do not think that it has reached its goal either. The tones collide, the
rhythm is persistent in spite of the negative space, and this is obviously
the artist's delight.

I remember waking up one early summer's morning with a flock of starlings
outside my open window. In my waking dream, I thought I was overhearing a
council of alien children arguing emphatically on a nearby playground;
their language was quirky, squeally, choppy and yet I dreamily knew that
it made sense. I was altogether confused and annoyed that I didn't
understand but lay there fascinated. I'm not making a direct analogy here,
but this piece is something like that. For me, anyway.

Thank you for your postings. It is always a pleasure to listen to more.